1. Your puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
2. Your puppy is guaranteed against any debilitating congenital defects extending to Three years from
its birth date. This includes the following conditions: epilepsy, deafness, blindness, liver shunt,
or heart murmur. The 3 Year Health Guarantee does not include minor illnesses, hernias, hypoglycemia, or coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or physical injury.
3. Your puppy is guaranteed for one week from the delivery date against any viral illness.
The delivery date as defined in this document is the date in which the purchaser (or representative of
the purchaser) takes physical possession of the puppy.
4. The purchaser is required to take their puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a checkup within three
(3) business days of the delivery date. If the veterinarian should find a debilitating congenital defect the
puppy may be exchanged with a healthy puppy of the same quality and breed providing the dog and its
registration papers are returned within three (3) business days. All shipping is at the expense of the purchaser.
5. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within three business days, then the health guarantee on the puppy is void.
6. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 12 months of its birth date, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser. A written statement from the licensed veterinarian must be provided and the microchips must match Avid/seller’s records.
The guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
7. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred. The seller assumes no responsibility
for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expense, human allergies, training difficulties or
behavior problems. Once the puppy is delivered, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the puppy.
8. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
9. The purchaser agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current according
to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heart worm preventative, provide adequate housing according to state law; confine the animal in a fenced yard or a kennel run, or walk on leash, but not restrain the dog on rope or chain.
10. The purchaser agrees to pay for seller’s legal fees should the purchaser not fulfill contractual
obligations. Purchaser agrees to let seller determine venue. Should any litigation arise regarding the puppy for any reason the purchaser is obligated to pay the seller’s legal fees.
Copyright © 2018 Pleasant HOme Puppies - All Rights Reserved.
Toy Poodle Breeder in Iowa, Cavalier King CHarles Breeder in Iowa, Bichon Breeder in Iowa, Toy Poodle Puppies for Sale, Mini Poodles for Sale, Cavapoochon Puppies for Sale, Shihpoo Puppies for Sale, Poodle Mix Puppies for Sale, Cavalier Mix Puppies for Sale, Bichon Mix Puppies for Sale, Iowa Puppies for Sale, Puppies for Sale in Iowa, small breeder in Iowa, akc puppies in iowa, Poodle's For sale, Poodle Puppy, poodle puppies, cavachon puppies for sale, cavachonpoo puppies for sale, small poodle for sale, poodle adoption, toy poodle adoption, small puppies for sale, non shedding puppies for sale, hypoallergenic puppies for sale, shihpoo puppies, poodles for sale, puppies for sale, shih tzu mix puppies for sale, miniature poodles, miniature poodle puppies for sale, small puppy adoption, cavachon puppies for adoption, Cavapoo puppies for sale, cavapoochon puppies for adoption, RED TOY POODLE, APRICOT TOY POODLE, DARK RED TOY POODLE, RED MINI POODLE, APRICOT MINI POODLE, DARK RED MINI POODLE, RED MINIATURE POODLE, RED PUPPIES FOR SALE, BROWN TOY POODLE PUPPIES, BROWN MINI POODLE.